The key points learned about "Laying of Hands" are
- one of the 6 foundational doctrines listed in Heb 6:1-2
- It is for the purpose of appointment of position and impartation of gifts for the individual.
- It is a transference of authority, power, gifts, anointing from one of higher authority to a another.
- It is about healing through laying of hands.
- Do not be hasty in laying hands on others - e.g. installation of leaders.
- Do not be hasty in receiving laying of hands from anyone as you don't know what transference is taking place.