See the mind-map below:
Daniel Chapter One:
Read the chapter and see you could summarize the key points. Here is one mind-map for it:
- Who is in charge of world events? What we can learn about influencing the events in our lives?
(hints: Dan 1:2 Gave Jerusalem to Nebuchadnezzar; Dan 1:9 Gave Daniel favors; Dan 1:17 Gave them wisdom and skills ...; praying to know God's will and intercessory for ... You can see more of these in the life Daniel in the following chapters)
- What is the most important resource in a nation or a company?
- What can you learn about selection and development of talents?
- Why couldn't Daniel and his Jewish friends just follow the diet prescribed for them?
(Hint: Due to his belief and conviction. He decided not be defiled by the King's food)
- What can you learn from Daniel about making a stand for God?
(Hint: Not a frontal confrontation. Seek first to understand the key reasons for the rejection. Find the solution. Both parties will end up better)
- What was the result of the King's Interview?
(Hint: they were 10 times better )
- How long did Daniel serve in the governments?
(Hint: BC 605 Daniel Taken - 3 year of education - BC 539 King Cyrus + 1 = 64)
- Are you selecting and developing talents in your Company, Church, or Family or even yourself?What should you do?
- Reflect on your last event of bearing testimony for God. Did it go well? Why or Why not?
- What is your testimony for your service in your company or church or family?