Saturday, January 27, 2024

The New Way to read and learn from a book --- Chatpdf.com

The New Way to read and learn from a book --- Chatpdf.com

You are familiar with ChatGPT for the cloud database out there. But what if you have your own special knowledge base to upload and train the AI? I thought I had to learn a lot to build upon ChatGPT to have my own knowledge base uploaded. But this Chatpdf.com saves me all the trouble. You can upload your knowledge in PDF format to train it.
Illustrate with Bible Study.
I uploaded my mind map of Luke 5 in pdf format and here is the result.


I tested it with "Why did Peter say he was a sinner?"
The answer:
In Luke 5:8, after witnessing the miraculous catch of fish, Peter falls down at Jesus' knees and says, "Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O Lord." Peter's response reflects his recognition of his own unworthiness and sinfulness in the presence of Jesus, whom he perceives as holy and divine.
Peter's statement also reflects a common theme in the Bible, where individuals who encounter God or his messengers often express a sense of unworthiness and sinfulness. For example, in Isaiah 6:5, the prophet Isaiah declares, "Woe to me! I am ruined! For I am a man of unclean lips, and I live among a people of unclean lips, and my eyes have seen the King, the Lord Almighty."
Peter's confession of sinfulness is a recognition of his need for God's grace and forgiveness. It also sets the stage for Jesus to call Peter to follow him and become a fisher of men, demonstrating that God's grace and transformative power are available to all, regardless of their past mistakes or shortcomings.
My conclusion:
Still not smart enough to infer from what is not stated in the text.
My view is that Peter said he was a sinner because he did not really believe Jesus casting the net again to have a big catch. He was the expert fisherman and he did not catch any. It was with doubt and ridicule that Peter did what Jesus asked to prove that Jesus was wrong.
With AI, it is a common level of understanding and there is space for improved insights. So I can continue, for the time being, my Bible Study posts.

No comments: