Wednesday, April 17, 2024

The Rich Man and Lazarus Luke 16:19-31---- How you can be sure where you go after this life?

The key questions in life are:
  1. Where did I come from? Why am I born? What's my purpose in life?
  2. How should I live this life?
  3. Where will I be going after this life?
In this parable we learn it does not matter where you start, the important ones are how you live with what you have, and it will determine where you go after this life.


Lessons:

  • #1 Be generous and charitable in this life.
  • #2 There is heaven and hell after physical death.
    • Do you know where you go after death?
  • #3 Believe in the message of the Resurrected Christ
    • Accept Jesus as Lord & Savior and sealed you eternal destination in heaven with Him.
  • #4 Why are you waiting?

No comments: